Follow Twitter Like Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; Give Up -.-
Thursday, 20 December 2012 | 6:27:00 pm | 0 comments
Hey Assalamualaikum. I hope someone read this…..

Im crying right now.Why?Cause I can’t meet Abang Aaron at Nusajaya this 22nd December 2012.Don’t laugh at me silly! You don’t know how it feels cause you cannot feel this situation but I hope you,the one that read this can understand or respect what im feeling. Have tried so much ways but it still not work.Still can’t go meet him.

When I reached home,im just straight to my bedroom,switch on the light,air-cond and the laptop and lay on bed and writing this while crying.Before that, I wrote “JANGAN GANGGU” on a piece of plain paper with red marker and stick it on the door.Doing that cuz im not in my usual mood and im feel so sad :(

I don’t know wether I can meet him or not on next year cuz I have my PMR. Im 15 in 2013. Remember? Lol.Memang sedih yang teramat sangatlah sekarang ni. Tak ada rezeki,nak buat macam mana kan? When the God says NO,it really means NO.Im give up this time.

   

Some words for Abang.


 “Dear Aaron Aziz,

   Imbroken.Do you hear me? Im blinded. Cause you’re just everything I see.

   I love you like hell. I adore you like hell. I miss you like hell.

   I can’t see you this time. Am I in the hell? The last we met,April.

   I want to see you. I want to be in front of you.

   I don’t want you to forget who isme,Maisarah.

   My face.My voice. You know why I want to see you? Always?

   Your laugh,yoursmile,your joke is reason to be xoxo”



That’s the reason.
Im crying till the last word that i write…

Thank you cuz reading<3


Da One,

meow


Old things