Follow Twitter Like Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE;
Tuesday, 1 May 2012 | 3:00:00 pm | 0 comments
Its already afternoon. I really miss him. My life in school was like ZERO. Don't know what to do. Before this, when i have some free time, i always stalk him. Search him anywhere. But now . . . . . . . i can't do that all kind of thing anymore! *hentak buku* Because Bruce isn't here! Bruce has left! Bruce has gone!

Sorry for my emotional. I just miss him and wanna he back here. My mind was like lalalala. Bored in class. Superbored! I'm losing Bruce. It's like you loseyour phone. You only got one phone and you lose it. Feel what? FTW?!! Damn?!! and you don't know what to do. Before this you always tweeting, calling, messaging and online using your phone. But now, you lose it and you're really frust! And Bored.

Its the same way i feel. You wanna your PHONE BACK right? 
Me also. I wanna my BRUCE BACK!
You want it!
I want him! <3

We lose it and we search for it back

The Heartbroken,
iAmMaisarah 


Labels:



Old things | New things