Follow Twitter Like Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; Crying like SUCK and FUCK (!)
Friday, 13 January 2012 | 10:38:00 pm | 0 comments

Hello theres, can I borrow your shoulder please for a while?  I’m so sad today cause I’m not going to the bowling event with my soul, Aaron Aziz and Diyana Halik. Also with #aaronators this 28 January in KL. I’ve planned it for a long time. I’ve save my money also. But the plan was ruined!!!! By my ‘beloved’ parents.

I hate it when people ruined my plan. First they said “Yes” but when the day I need to bank in the money for the fee; they said “You can’t go. KL is so far from here and you’re alone. You’re just 14 years. What if someone kidnap you?” What is the big deal with the 14 years girl? Damn shit! I bring my knife EVERYDAY you know. Just beware with me!(Pisau lipat je)

Today, I’m crying like suck and fuck! Like i’m lost my Aaron and Diyana (!) . I want to show to all that 14 years young girl can go to KL alone for hers “LOVE”. I want to do my second big sacrifice for him but ‘someone’ stopped me.

I hate to be 14 years young girl. It’s fixed! I had to live to be a 14 years young girl for a year. I just miss my Aaron and Diyana so much. I wanna to meet them every month cause I don’t want they to forget me and my name! (Maisarah 535). I didn’t get any reply from them this month in Twitter cause of my sick phone!! Another DAMN and SHIT! (phone)

Aaron and Diyana are in Tokyo now. They’re happy but I’m Sucking! Fucking! Sicking! I hate myself. Aaron was injured last day cause had a slight accident when do a stunt in his movies. His injured can heal but the injured in my heartz? It will not heal till I meet him L

I hope I can get Aaron’s and Diyana’s number cause I wanna ask them if theres any event or shooting in Jb. I don’t want to bother their life but I just wanna know their activities in Jb. One of my dreams.

Back to the story, I’m still sulking with my parents. I don’t want to eat what my mom cook. I don’t talk to them. I don’t smile to them. I don’t look at them. Its hard to do the everyday things good to them as they do MANY BAD things to me.

I know that I’m ego. But that its me, I don’t want to change it! I don’t know when I can meet Aaron and Diyana again and again and again like sis farra, sis noraini and sis Iswa Amir. Truthly I’m JEALOUS with them. ALLAH had gave me the Karma cause I’m not praying to him. Sometimes I skipped my Solat. After this I won’t do it again.

I hope Aaron and Diyana know about my SAD-NESS and SICK-NESS. I’m really bad today and till the day we didn’t meet. But I will not stop to planning, planning and planning the way to meet them. And after this no one can ruin my plan except ALLAH! My parents also can’t ruined it! Ada Aku Kesah?!!

Ok guys, thanks for borrowing your shoulder for me to cry and telling you my sadness. I love you :3

Labels:



Old things | New things